Subtitled: If a poet can find 10 reasons to live you can find even more!
- Because music of any kind (even if god forbid, its country music) will make your foot involuntarily tap out a rhythm, you can be reminded that you still have a heart, and when you remember that you still have a heart, you will also remember that you are still capable of giving and receiving love.
- Because if weeds can grow through cracks in the side walk – you can grow, even if you live in a concrete jungle. And if you can’t get behind this – remember all life originally seeped from muddy clay.
- Because all winners will become losers, it follows that all losers will become winners. Just ask Mohamed Ali. So loose your membership in the “Culture of Disbelief!
- Because the nature of surprise is such that you never know when one may happen, (that’s why they’re called “surprises”) you should stick around; if manna once fell from heaven – it could happen again – do you really want to miss that?
- Because misery loves company – like beggar men sitting in parks drinking beer; a new life can happen just by changing the company you keep. So ask your self, who do I want to know?
- Because there is always the chance that when you stop waiting for someone to make a difference in your life, and you start trying to make a difference in someone else’s, a genie will pop out of a bottle and grant you three wishes.
- Because, if you are a Buddhist and don’t find a reason to live, you’ll just have to come back and try again, and if you are a Christian and don’t find a reason to live, you’ll sweat in a hell of eternal damnation – given these two outcomes it becomes comparatively easy to choose to live, doesn’t it?
- Because if you are dumb, you can become smarter and if you are smart you can teach those who are dumb.
- Because the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, especially when you water it with your envy – imagine what could happen to your lawn, if you paid more attention to your dignity.
- Because what ever the power paradigms you fear – nothing is in control of everything. Change is the only constant. Don’t like what’s happening now? Relax. This to shall pass…