When I began this blog I wondered how long it would take to get tagged with a meme…and I waited…and I waited…and then it happened, and I then wished it had not…but oh well…
museeditions has tagged me, here are the rules.
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
museeditions wants to know about me “can he become even weirder or more random than his blog?”
What the *&%$^@^ that means I am not sure but here goes.
- I am an agnostic who collects crucifixes because I think the crucifixion is an incredible metaphor for a personal sacrifice done on behalf of the greatest good.
- I am judged to be more liberal than conservative, however I smoke cigars and I belong to a private club where I talk about almost anything – my favorite people there are deeply conservative.
- My profession is in the area of helping people through one aspect produced by the crisis of death. No, I am not a therapist, policeman, or a mortician.
- I am from L.A. county and I did not start driving until I was 35 years old. So, I guess some people do walk in L.A.
- I have composed hundreds of songs on the piano and forgotten how to play most of them because I do not know how to notate music. I am OK with this.
- Two of my favorite sayings are “It is what it is” and “It can’t be what it isn’t.”
- I have many collections. In my downstairs bathroom I have a collection of mask and doll heads. It took me awhile to realize the metaphorical connection…it might take you awhile too.
- I never learned to properly type. The writing you see here was typed with two index fingers and an occasional thumb, oh and by the way I am dyslexic.
Come out, come out from where ever you are…