- How has your commitment to the war changed over time?
- Have you lost anyone at home that you love?
- What part of your life will you now push away for ever?
- Is dying your biggest concern or is there something that you fear even more?
- Does God exist on the battlefield – if yes, whose God?
- Did you join the military to see the world, get an education, or because you did not know what else to do?
- Has your opinion about honor changed and do you feel honored?
- What is the one thing that you wish you had now?
- Do you wonder if you will fit in when you are back home?
- Who do you think is in charge of this war?
This post is a continuation of the 13 questions to ask a soldier I posted on Aug. 5 -07.
This post has very high traffic, according to the wordpress stats counter – it has been picked up by many search engines – and here is what is inexplicable; to date, not one person has seen fit to post a comment to it.
My question is, am I asking the wrong questions?