- You are thin and healthy and jog 5 miles a day. You: a) know what your muscle to fat ratio is. b) Know who Euell Gibbons was and you read all of his books. c) Know what a health nut is, and have a tree of them growing in your backyard. But you can’t explain how George Burns lived to be almost a 100.
- God is your father – You: a) Can read the bible in Aramaic. b) Have a counter argument for each of your good books 10,000 inconsistencies. But you can’t explain how the world’s best selling book languishes on the shelves of your local used bookstore.
- Your daddy’s rich and as a child you summered in France. You: a) Went to Ivy league schools. b) Belonged to one or more of their secret societies. c) Never had to cross a border without a passport. But you can’t explain poverty as anything other than the poor choices made by lazy people.
- You have a secret that if found out would ruin your reputation. You: a) Engage in it every day. b) In the morning you put on a suit and tie. c) Spend your day prohibiting with laws or condemning from behind a collar or a pulpit the repugnant actions of others. But what you can’t explain is how you are any better.
- Beauty is skin deep, and you skin is paper thin – so you: a) Build it up with multiple layers of make up. b) Have every kind of push up bra invented by men. c) Have purchased the best cleavage money can buy. But what you can’t explain is why you still feel ugly.
- You are a man or a woman. You: a) Have ordered your lives. b) Follow all the rules – tithing and saving. c) laugh from time to time. But what you can’t explain is why your life is empty and boring.
- You think that all men have it so easy. You: a) Think they live like kings at the expense of your misery. b) Say – “Why if women ruled the world life would be so different”. But what you can’t explain is how it got this way, if men as boys are primarily raised by women.